Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SHIRTS & PRINTS AVAILABLE IN E-STORE

I have posted 2 t-shirts, and a hoodie from my Legend Inc. merch pile. Only 5 smalls of everything remains. Help me sell these small tees, so I can get some more stuff in stock. Visit the Offical Trash Art E-Store to make a purchase. Also, I have my first Limited Edition silkscreened "GOAT" print for sale. They're $25.00. Very limited! And, of course a PRE-ORDER of the next t-shirt I will be printing. Take a peak, and get on the list. No date for when they will ship at the present moment. Please, keep checking back in.


Also, finally updated the Gallery section of the website. I am pretty happy with it now, and can relax. I will be focusing on client work and prints. September 11th, I will be attending my first Art Gallery show so I have a lot of work to get done before now and then.


Thanks for all your support. Look forward to some amazing things.


-D
www.trashartdesigns.com